Best selling author Tess Gerritsen has sued Warner Brothers for breach of contract over their Oscar-winning space film "Gravity". According the Gerritsen, she had a deal with a subsidary of Warner Bros. for her book of the same title, "Gravity". While the book does not have the exact same story, there are similar elements between the two story, including the idea of a lone female astronaut stuck in space. According to this Vanity Fair article, Gerritsen herself at the time the film was released said that the film was not based on her novel, but now has learned information that a key player in the film was one of the people originally trying to bring her book to the big screen.
- May 17 - The benefits of commercial property investing
- May 13 - Understanding the rights of a tenant
- May 11 - How residential property is titled and transferred
- May 05 - Challenging a property tax assessment
- Apr 27 - Tips on buying a home