Mobile businesses - from food trucks to fashion boutiques - appear to be the new trend. According to Street Fight: Food Trucks vs. Restaurants, due to the increasing number of food truck businesses, major cities like Chicago, Boston and Seattle are enacting laws that "restrict where food trucks can serve customers in proximity to their rivals and for how long."
- May 17 - The benefits of commercial property investing
- May 13 - Understanding the rights of a tenant
- May 11 - How residential property is titled and transferred
- May 05 - Challenging a property tax assessment
- Apr 27 - Tips on buying a home