New Estate Tax Law is Now Permanent. Note the $5.12 million estate exemption is per person, so for married persons there are methods to increase this exemption to be effectively over $10 million dollars. it is very important to look into setting up a trust or other planning devices. On larger estates such trusts can save $40,000 in estate taxes for every $100,000 over $5.12 million (up to $10.24 million) - A potential savings of over 2 million dollars. See in general http://www.karlinlaw.com/Trusts-Estates/
- Sep 22 - Commercial real estate outlook is good for California
- Sep 15 - Many American housing markets becoming overvalued
- Sep 13 - Does your website need to be ADA compliant?
- Sep 06 - Supply problems still impacting residential real estate markets
- Aug 30 - Senior concerns when buying residential real estate