In California, since last year's enactment of legislation SB1186, the Disability Access Act, there has been a rise in filings of ADA lawsuits in California against real estate property owners and small business owners for failure to comply with the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) requirements and the related California Unruh Act. If you find yourself involved in an ADA lawsuit, here are a few important things you should do:
- Sep 22 - Commercial real estate outlook is good for California
- Sep 15 - Many American housing markets becoming overvalued
- Sep 13 - Does your website need to be ADA compliant?
- Sep 06 - Supply problems still impacting residential real estate markets
- Aug 30 - Senior concerns when buying residential real estate