The Karlin Law Firm has seen a tidal wave of hotel ADA "website" lawsuits. This is occuring in the name of private litigants claiming the websites do not provide enough information about "accessible features" of the hotel. Unlike other hotel guests who would simply call the hotel to ask about features of the hotel that may not appear on a hotel's website, these ADA Plaintiffs Sue First and Ask Questions Later.
- Feb 14 - Commercial real estate and blockchain technology
- Feb 07 - Home-selling tips for Real Estate Sales
- Feb 03 - Hotel ADA Website Lawsuits - Making Hotel Websites ADA Compliant
- Feb 03 - Are there any exceptions to ADA compliance rules?
- Jan 29 - Where buyers may find the best housing market conditions