Over the past decade, the emergence of smartphones, smaller laptops, and tablets has created a new phenomena being dubbed as the "second screen". Often people watch televisions and movies (at home) with one of their various other devices in hand or near by. Every few mintues checking your device for information, or a status update, or to chat with a text. Nielsen reports that during the second quarter of 2012, 86% of tablet owners and 84% of smartphone owners in the United States said they used their second screen of choice while simultaneously watching TV at least once during a 30-day period.
- Jul 17 - California residents might have to save longer to buy homes
- Jul 13 - What if a patron brings in a service animal into your business?
- Jul 11 - Selling a home during the summer
- Jul 05 - Pending home sales drop amid supply concerns
- Jun 26 - How tax law changes could affect benefits of home ownership