Over the past decade, the emergence of smartphones, smaller laptops, and tablets has created a new phenomena being dubbed as the "second screen". Often people watch televisions and movies (at home) with one of their various other devices in hand or near by. Every few mintues checking your device for information, or a status update, or to chat with a text. Nielsen reports that during the second quarter of 2012, 86% of tablet owners and 84% of smartphone owners in the United States said they used their second screen of choice while simultaneously watching TV at least once during a 30-day period.
- May 16 - List on Wednesday to get the most from a home
- May 10 - Understanding ADA laws on service and emotional support animals
- May 09 - What sellers should ignore when putting homes on the market
- May 03 - Global demand and California wealth driving up luxury home prices
- Apr 26 - How mortgage rate increases can impact home buyers