Mobile businesses - from food trucks to fashion boutiques - appear to be the new trend. According to Street Fight: Food Trucks vs. Restaurants, due to the increasing number of food truck businesses, major cities like Chicago, Boston and Seattle are enacting laws that "restrict where food trucks can serve customers in proximity to their rivals and for how long."
- Jul 17 - California residents might have to save longer to buy homes
- Jul 13 - What if a patron brings in a service animal into your business?
- Jul 11 - Selling a home during the summer
- Jul 05 - Pending home sales drop amid supply concerns
- Jun 26 - How tax law changes could affect benefits of home ownership