In California, since last year's enactment of legislation SB1186, the Disability Access Act, there has been a rise in filings of ADA lawsuits in California against real estate property owners and small business owners for failure to comply with the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) requirements and the related California Unruh Act. If you find yourself involved in an ADA lawsuit, here are a few important things you should do:
- Feb 19 - Proposed ballot initiative would revise California Proposition 13
- Feb 15 - Emotions add to the price tag of homes for first-time buyers
- Feb 07 - Is your business entry closed to those with disabilities?
- Feb 07 - Barriers to home ownership for younger people
- Jan 29 - An overview of the 2018 housing market