Auto Dealership Purchase and Negotiation
Since 1979, The Karlin Law Firm LLP has assisted owners, general managers, of automobile dealerships as well as business brokers of automobile dealership and those involved in the acquisition of automobile dealerships with a variety of legal matters. Whether you are an auto dealer buying or selling a dealership, or embroiled in a business dispute regarding the closure of your dealership, our qualified Orange County auto dealership attorneys can help.
We offer convenient offices in Tustin and Newport Beach, Orange County, California for our Southern California, including Los Angeles and Tustin County clients. We also provide sound legal counsel and representation to national and international clients.
Newport Beach Attorneys Who Understand California Auto Dealerships
If you own or are an owner or general manager involved in the acquisition of an automobile dealerships, or are a business broker or finder, you want an attorney experienced in dealership law. AV-rated* attorney L. Scott Karlin, Michael J. Karlin and David E. Karlin have more than 30 years of combined legal experience handling dealership matters at all stages.
Spanish, Japanese and Chinese translation available
The Karlin Law Firm LLP assists its auto dealership clients with disputes and business litigation issues concerning:
- Buy-Sell Agreements / Automobile Dealership Acquistion Contracts
- Bulk Sale – Escrow
- Dealership operation – general manager agreements, sales manager agreements, service manager agreements
- Dealership termination
- Dealership Valuation
- Termination notice disputes
- Manufacturer Approval / Manufacturer Termination
- Negotiating and documenting merger transactions
- Negotiating and documenting acquisition transactions (including first right of refusal)
- Disclosure or nondisclosure (Misrepresentation, failure to disclose)
- Business Formation – Corporation, Partnership, LLC, Limited Partnership (including minority shareholder rights, minority interest rights)
- Commission or fee claims / fee dispute
- Auto Dealership Acquisition and Sales disputes
- Employment issues
- Buy-in acquisitions (stock sale, asset purchase agreement [APA])
We can also answer your questions regarding the time for due diligence in the buying or selling of an auto dealership business or real property. In addition, we will address your concerns regarding listing agreements, business broker agreements and contracts, real estate broker listings and agreements, and finders fee agreements and contracts.
We have successfully litigated and obtained millions of dollars in judgments and awards on behalf of automobile dealerships and brokers. We have also successfully handled the defense of claims against dealerships and brokers.
Contact The Karlin Law Firm LLP Today
We invite you to contact our lawyers at The Karlin Law Firm LLP today at 866-500-8932 or e-mail us. We offer two convenient office locations in Tustin and Newport Beach, California. Visit our Fees page for more payment information.
For experienced representation and legal advice by an auto dealership lawyer in CA, including Orange County, Los Angeles County, Tustin and San Diego Counties, contact us to schedule a consultation at our law office. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and our 24-hour answering service is available to handle matters at other times. Our Tustin, California Business Law and Litigation office is centrally located off the 5 and 55 freeways, near the Orange County airport’s industrial market. Our Newport Beach, California Business Law and Litigation office is located on Pacific Coast Highway, off the 55 freeway, near Hoag Hospital.